Wednesday 3 December 2014

Packaging Solutions

Let me share with you on my 40 years of packaging experience. Started my working career with 2 MNCs. Initially with William Jacks (S) Pte Ltd in the 70s as Senior Sales Executive and heading the Materials Handling and Packaging Division. Later joined Gerrard Signode Pte Ltd in the 80s as the Divisional Manager in charge of Marking and Fastening Division. Both William Jacks and Gerrard Signode were representing and distributing Signode, Marsh, Paslode, Haubold products. Started my own business about 25 years ago. Consolidated Diagraph Marking, Josef Kihlberg Stapling and Strapping Equipment and ROL Pte Ltd (Shop Fitting and Shelving products) into ANW Pte Ltd about 10 years ago. Worked with many customers from MNCs and SMEs locally and regionally. Provided packaging solutions for their export and overseas shipments. Call me today at Tel: 67587117, I can help you to analyse on your needs and will propose a practical and economical solution for your applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment